Gotlands Cykeluthyrning AB (GCU) is the responsible party responsible for the processing of personal data that is used in connection with the Gotland Mapapp. The consent for processing you provide as described below can be revoked at any time by notifying us of this. Such notice may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address given below.
General about the processing of personal data
When you make a reservation or transaction, and fill in your information via our app, we will collect and store information about you. These data will be stored and used to secure your booking and payment to us. The information about you may be provided to our partners who offer services within the app.
By completing and submitting your information in our app you agree that the information may be used for the stated purposes by us and our partners.
Type of data
The information you use by using our app, agrees that GCU collects and/or treats are:
(If you leave such information)
- Clicked places within the app. Anonymized, collected in a secure database.
- Information about you as a customer such as address information.
- Your contact details in the form of email address and mobile phone number.
- Details of previous engagements you have or have had at GCU such as previous bookings.
- Information on using GCU such as the type of electronic platform, behavior patterns, response times and possible error messages.
- Which goods you rented/purchased from GCU and the partners we are working with.
- Payment information in the form of eg card information.
You may, upon request, receive free of charge, once a year, the personal information that is registered about you. If they are incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you are entitled to request that the data be corrected or deleted.
Contact GCU at email@example.com or at the mailing address listed below.
Purpose of processing of data
GCU takes your personal data processing seriously and we are very strict that you do not compromise your personal privacy when using our app. By using our app, you agree that GCU may use and process your information to:
- Ensure your address information when using our booking function.
- To compile statistics and analyzes of your bookings as well as to present and make available such information to GCU's partners. You als o agree that GCU or our affiliates may, in turn, use the information for marketing and profiling.
- To comply with applicable legislation such as distance purchase laws.
- To conduct business development for GCU or our partners.
Storage and sharing of information
As stated above, GCU may disclose and transmit the information provided in our booking notice to partners or suppliers.
As stated above, you agree that GCU or partner to GCU uses your information for marketing and profiling. This means that you can get offers based on the information you provide. If you oppose this, you can contact GCU via firstname.lastname@example.org to stop these mailings.